Maintain the palliative care home’s external environment.
- Tend to flower beds;
- Mow the lawn;
- Trim hedges and shrubs;
- Plant flowers;
- Spray trees and flowers with appropriate products;
- Water the lawn and plants;
- Clear leaves from the grounds;
- Keep the parking area in good condition;
- Carry out minor repairs;
- Carry out other tasks as needed.
Weekdays and weekends, shifts between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
What we are looking for:
- Interest in gardening and exterior work;
- Ability to respect safety standards;
- Ability to prioritize tasks;
- Ability to do physical work and stand for long periods.
Comfortable, role-appropriate clothes that fit with the image of the MDC.