Help the chef and kitchen support staff with daily tasks.
- Help prepare meals: peel vegetables, prepare the day’s desserts, etc;
- Clear dirty trays from the dining room;
- Wash the dishes;
- Keep the dining room well stocked (sugar, coffee, napkins, utensils, etc.);
- Clean the dining room tables;
- Keep the kitchen and storage areas clean;
- Carry out other tasks as needed.
Weekdays and weekends, shifts between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to respect hygiene and food safety standards;
- Team player;
- Ability to prioritize tasks;
- Empathy, great listening skills and discretion;
- Ability to do physical work and stand for long periods.
Role-appropriate clothes (slip-resistant shoes, uniform). No jewelry or perfume.