Greet visitors and take phone calls.
- Greet visitors, show them around and have them sign the register;
- Take phone calls;
- Check the logbook;
- Ensure meals are paid for;
- Manage the petty cash;
- Manage the sale of promotional items;
- Keep the work area clean and tidy;
- Carry out various clerical tasks;
- Take part in certain special events;
- Carry out other tasks as needed.
Weekdays and weekends, shifts between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m.
What we’re looking for:
- Great listening and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and thoroughness;
- A warm, welcoming, courteous and helpful attitude;
- Discretion and tact;
- A friendly, pleasant speaking voice (can hear your smile).
Role-appropriate clothes that fit with the image of the MDC.